We are so happy to be able to open our doors to you again, racing ‘behind closed doors’ has certainly been an interesting experience & we’ve missed the buzz of a crowd.
Things might be a little different but we hope you will enjoy being back with us.
Before you consider buying tickets for Saturday 29th May, Tuesday 8th June or Sunday 13th June, we would like to make you aware of the following important information which is relevant to these meetings in accordance with government guidelines for elite sport:
-All tickets must be purchased online and must be booked in advance for racedays between Saturday 29th May until Sunday 13th June. Please note tickets will need to be purchased individually to comply with ‘Track & Trace’. We are unable to sell tickets on the gate.
– You may be required to provide photo ID upon entry to the racecourse to accompany your badge.
– There is NO access to the Bibury Enclosure (Suite & Lawn).
– There is no access to the parade ring with either a Sarum or Grandstand Enclosure badge. You may see people being escorted to the parade ring, however these are organised tours held under strict protocols for Owners ONLY.
– You will be required to wear a face mask upon arrival to the racecourse & not remove this at any point unless seated to eat or drink (unless you are medically exempt).
– There will be limited seating available, therefore it is highly recommended that you bring your own portable/folding chair. Picnics are permitted into the Sarum Enclosure ONLY.
– Please be reminded that this is an outdoor event and racegoers should be prepared for all-weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, there will be no access to the covered stands or any indoor spaces for shelter. This is to enable safe social distancing in line with government guidelines.
– It is advised to pay by card wherever possible, however cash will be accepted. There will be no cash machine on site.
– There will be no organised public transport to/from the racecourse. There will be a temporary taxi rank.
– There will be designated parking areas depending on your Enclosure badge. You will be sent a car parking pass in advance of the day which should be clearly displayed on your dashboard on arrival to the racecourse.
– Arrangements for accessible parking/drop-off’s can be prearranged with the Racecourse Office on 01722 326461 or email@example.com
These guidelines are subject to change and will be updated regularly.
Make the most of your time at Salisbury Racecourse. Find out everything you need to know about going to the races including what to wear, where to watch, how to bet and some of the racing jargon.
FOOD AND DRINK
Salisbury Racecourse offers a wide range of food and drink options to suit every taste and budget. Our in-house catering team and catering partners use renowned local suppliers and the Racecourse has gained a reputation for first class catering.
NEXT RACE DAY'S RUNNERS & RIDERS
Entries will be available from approximately 3.00pm, five days prior to the meeting and declared horses, i.e. final runners will be available from approximately midday, two days prior to the meeting.
TICKETS & SPECIAL OFFERS
Purchase raceday tickets, gift vouchers and special offers.
📢We're thrilled to announce that TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE! (for selected meetings)
We can finally look forward to opening our doors & welcoming you back🏇
Get planning with family & friends and book now to avoid disappointment➡️ https://t.co/7wv1QGPTCh https://t.co/azbFC0VNg8
Network and entertain VIP guests – enjoy the thrill of live horseracing from your private suite balcony with panoramic views across the racecourse and far reaching views of Salisbury Cathedral and the Wiltshire landscape.
SPONSORSHIP & MARKETING
Impress corporate guests, increase awareness and generate new business through a wide range of sponsorship benefits and advertising opportunities to complement your marketing objectives.
EVENTS, CONFERENCES & WEDDINGS
When we are not racing, Salisbury Racecourse is the perfect venue for conferences, business meetings, private parties, and dinners, Christmas events and wedding receptions.
OWNERS & TRAINERS
Everything Owners and Trainers need to know about having a runner and coming to Salisbury Racecourse.
Entries will be available from approximately 3.00pm, five days prior to the meeting and declared horses will be available from approximately midday, two days prior to the meeting.